Insurance Claim Process - Grand Forks, ND
The Grand Forks, ND roofing contractors at DME Exteriors provide specialized assistance with the hail damage roof insurance claim process and any additional storm damage roof repair insurance claims you may require. Whether you need replacement windows, gutter installation, siding replacement, or hail damage roof repair, you can count on our local roofing contractors for incredible expertise and help with insurance claims every step of the way. We understand the roof insurance claim process can be a tricky, stressful endeavor, so we do the work for you, as your advocate and ally. Our expert Grand Forks roofing and siding team ensures you get the most out of your roofing insurance claims.
We Provide Help with Storm Damage Insurance Claims, Wind Damage Insurance Claims, and Hail Damage Insurance Claims that Cover the Following:
Roof Replacement & Hail Damage Roof Repair
Siding Replacement & Hail Damage Siding Repair
Rain Gutter Replacement
Our Roof Insurance Claim Appraisal Process
Our Grand Forks roofing contractors make the insurance claim process a breeze when you need roof replacement, gutters and siding installation, replacement windows, and more. Get the most out of your insurance claims without the complications of doing it alone, with our trusted roof insurance claim experts. Here is an overview of our roof insurance claims appraisal process:
- DME Exteriors preforms a free inspection and storm damage assessment: Our local contractors will come to your home and assess storm, wind, and hail damage to roofing, siding, gutters, and windows. We provide free inspections for storm damage to roofing, gutters, siding, and windows to determine if it is severe enough to submit an insurance claim. Our expert roofing contractors also search for possible undetected wind or hail damage that you might not have previously noticed. -- That’s why it’s imperative to call for roofing inspections after all major storms, even if you don’t see immediate damage. Our contractors can discover roofing and siding problems that are not always visible to the untrained eye! Once the inspection has been completed, we submit a detailed list of repairs needed along with a pricing estimate.
- DME meets with your roof insurance adjuster: Our roofing and siding contractors act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. Our roofing company has a great direct relationship with multiple local insurance companies in your area, and they entrust our contractors to assess storm and hail damage roof repair claims honestly and accurately. We convey all the necessary information to your insurance company as the trusted local roof replacement and storm damage repair experts.
- We work together to meet the needs of everyone involved and ensure that the job is done correctly: Your roofing insurance company will provide a quote on what they will pay for repairs. Our roof insurance claim team can help you decide whether this is a reasonable estimate. We got to bat for our clients to make sure any siding, gutters, window, or roof damage is taken care of without unnecessary out-of-pocket expenses. We then walk our clients through the insurance claim and roof repair process step-by-step to assure you understand and agree with all assessments and financial obligations before any home repairs or roof replacement is done.
- We provide you with expert siding, rain gutters, windows, and roof repair and replacement services: Once everyone has agreed on the pricing and necessary roofing and siding restoration services needed, our team helps you determine the best roofing materials or siding brands for the project as well as a project timeline.
- Finishing touches: After your roof replacement or repair project has been completed, DME Exteriors ensures we leave no stone unturned. Our roofing contractors perform a final walk-through and assessment of your home’s exterior to assure 100% satisfaction on all sides. Our work is not considered complete until YOU approve! All DME Exteriors storm and hail damage repair and replacement services come with a workmanship warranty. Our roofing contractors will send in a final invoice to your roofing insurance company, so your only job is to approve of the project!
At DME Exteriors, we do the tough stuff, so you don’t have to. We don’t want our Grand Forks clients to suffer when things out of their control create the need for emergency storm, wind, or hail damage repairs to your roof, siding, gutters, and windows. The roof insurance claim process can be half the battle, and DME Exteriors is happy to help make the insurance claim appraisal process less intimidating and easily achieved.
Contact DME Exteriors today for your free roof inspection or storm and hail damage assessment. We make the insurance claim process painless, so you can continue to enjoy the benefits of a beautiful, protected home.